W.E.L.C.O.M.E.


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 2&3

So I lost another 2 1/2 pounds on day 2! yay! So basically that is 4 1/2 pounds in two days! wow! I also did not have a chance to weigh myself on day 3 because I was nannying overnight. I had a pitch of cheese and bacon in my salad last night because I had to go out and buy dinner. I only put a very very small amount of dressing as well. Lately I've been making the kids food and I'm starring at their food wishing I could take a bite, BUT I HAVEN'T! I'm very proud of myself that I haven't. This morning I treated myself to a Starbucks green tea and it was awesome! I loved it! Day 3 I was still hungry but not as hungry as day 1 and 2 so I know its getting better but damn, the cravings can be crazy! I'm actually really loving this diet though, I can practically hear my body talking to me and I'm learning the difference between hunger and an empty feeling. I'm drinking tons of water and I said I wasn't going to do a tablespoon of fat free milk on the diet but I've been using that in my whey protein just to give it kick.

But today is Day 3 and I'm already hungry after my tea haha but to me, it's worth it. On my loading days I gained 2 pounds and was 147 and yesterday I was 141 so that is a lot of weight! I'm loving all the foods too. I love the tea, i love my homemade salad dressing and my spicey shrimp with mrs. dash seasoning. I love asparagus and cucumbers and my apples and strawberries. I also made my famous no carb soup that no one seems to love but me :) haha which is good because they wont eat any! drinking broth on this diet has helped me get my water intake in and has calmed my cravings... so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment