W.E.L.C.O.M.E.


Sunday, November 21, 2010

I hate my life!!!

Once again I feel so alone. I have no one. I barely have friends and I feel no one cares about me. I just want a hug, someone to tell me everything is going to be ok. But no, Im just sittin here with no one while my heart just keeps breaking. I fear this is how it's always going to be. I just want someone to care enough but they dont. No one can help me- well they can but no one tries. I feel like people just sit back and do nothing when it comes to me. But when people need me I'm always there- I give hug, I comfort, I try to make there life more positive and I try to make them laugh or something!


I just want a hug. Some kind of love. Something. But I know in the end- it wont ever happen. At least not tonight.

:(















No comments:

Post a Comment