W.E.L.C.O.M.E.


Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Someone just rubbed me the wrong way today because of how stupid they are and I just lost it! I thought to myself and was like...
you know what? I'm sick and tired of people. People who judge me, who call me names and people who just do not notice what's inside of me or understand me. Seriously, fuck them. I'm not going to be so nice to people anymore. I'm gonna not hang out with any of those losers (these so called "friends") because i'm gonna be busy transforming myself into a better me. I'm gonna lose weight and look better than all the Kardashiens put together and then I'm gonna better myself on the inside and be the best Mother Theresa that I know I can be! I'm gonna show everyone what they are missing out on. I may not get married or have kids but I will have a life people wish they had the courage to have. I'm not like everybody else- I'm different. Different means being singled out and I have first hand experience with that. I will not apologize for who I am.

I think true love is learning to love yourself. Its easy to love someone who isn't you but to love yourself? Everyday forever? To forgive yourself and accept who you are- now that's hard. We all want to be loved and accepted for who we are and we search for that everyday... so if I just learn to love myself and accept myself.. wont I be fulfilled? I think I just had a revelation!
I'm finally learning to love myself. Finally. sigh.
maybe I am changing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment