W.E.L.C.O.M.E.


Thursday, January 13, 2011

How to be more happy :)


I just read a great article about achieving happiness. It shares that true happiness is inside yourself and can not be filfilled by people, children and things. I know this in my mind and heart- but sometimes I still think that if I had these things, I would be happy. I know this is not the case, but I think through God, meditation, and helping others, I will be filfilled on the inside. I have figuered out a little bit more through this article and the other one listed below that I need to spend more time with God.

Happiness is your mind- your heart and your inner thinking.


The things I need to work on inside myself are how I view myself- I want my self esteem back! I need to know that I'm worthy. I need to get to know myself better and why I tick so I can prepare myself to have better relationships with people.




No comments:

Post a Comment