W.E.L.C.O.M.E.


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've been lying to myself. I've been working hard for the past two months, no doubt about that but have I been doing 100% of what I'm suppose to be doing? no.
why?
good question.
schedule changes, stress, enjoyment of food, comfort.... etc.

the list goes on. but what I realized is I'm doing this for myself. I need to do this for myself to prove that I can be whatever I put my mind to. Yeah, Its hard, but I'm strong enough, I can lose the weight, I can do this.
I just keep telling myself: food is fuel, food is fuel and nothing more.

The more I plan my schedule, the more I can make free time to do the things I love that way I don't turn to food for comfort. I've been reading more about losing weight, I've been motivated, and I'm serious about it. I need to do this for my health and my mind. What will I tell my future children about food when I get older? That its ok to be unhealthy and cheat? That using food as comfort is ok as long as you workout hard six days a week? No. This has got to stop.

The next three days I'm going to do a shakeology detox. I had a cheat day on monday, (which is normally one meal that day where I eat more calories, but not unhealthy food. I weight 143 pounds as of today. I want to be 140 by the end of the week. Not a bad goal if u ask me! 139 would be the cherry on top of the whole sundae!

I'm excited, already had a filling shake this morning, and I'm about to study and start my day working!

I'm very excited and I'm really focused. I know, I know, how long will this last? That is always in the back of my head, but if I start seeing results, I'll know I keep it up. If I start to feel amazing, I'll keep going and keep it up.
and I know I'll see results!

wish me good luck, especially for the next three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment