W.E.L.C.O.M.E.


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lifetime Goal!


This is always going to be a goal for me- always a struggle but it is getting easier and easier the more I learn. I want to loose weight. Almost a year ago I lost 24 pounds and after that I have kept it off! But now I want to really focus on being healthy. That means change my bad eating habits for good. No more soda- the more I read up about it the more I know its a evil substance. Today I weigh myself at 144.. ouch. My goal weight is 125. My mom thinks that is too skinny but once I reach 130, 5 pounds wont really make that much of a difference. I will look good but I want to feel and be the healthiest I can be. If I loose 2 pounds a week I will be 125 by the first week of December. Its not that far away! I know with the holidays coming up its harder but honestly for me, I don't stuff myself at thanksgiving. Even if I have one day where I splurge- it will contain no soda! I just have to focus on my health. They say the size of your heart is the size of your fist.. my hands are small! I need to take care of my heart and my health because heart conditions run in both sides of my family. Despite how hard life can be and its amazing way of kicking you in the ass... I still want to live a long life. There is just too much to see and do and I want to experience that with God. Here we go! I'm off to run! In case you didn't know, I'm running a 10k marathon on halloween! I've been training for two months now and I haven't run 6 miles yet, but I will soon! Life is only as good as you make it. I know you write your own story because God gives us free will and we have to make a lot of choices on our own. Day 1 without any soda begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment